- A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
- A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water forever 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
THE ANSWERS TO ALL FIVE RIDDLES ARE BELOW:
- The third room. Lions that haven’t eaten in three years are dead. That one was easy, right?
- The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry (shot; held under water; and hung).
- Charcoal, as it is used in barbecuing.
- Sure you can name three consecutive days, yesterday, today, and tomorrow!
- The letter e, which is the most common letter used in the English language, does not appear even once in the paragraph.
How did you do? [/restrict]