Skip to content
- I dialled a number and got the following recording, ‘I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the beep. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes.’ [restrict[
- My wife and I had words, but I didn’t get to use mine.
- Every morning is the dawn of a new error.
- Roger went to apply for a job. After filling out all of his applications, he waited anxiously for the outcome.
- The employer read all his applications and said to Roger, ‘We have an opening for people like you.’
- ‘Oh, great,’ Roger replied, ‘What is it?’
- ‘It’s called the door,’ came the answer.
- A man walks into a pub and sees Vincent Van Gogh standing at the bar. The man says, ‘I love your paintings, can I buy you a drink?’
- Vincent replies, ‘No thanks I’ve got one ear.’ [/restrict[