5 Awardees to Receive $2,000 Each PLUS Paid Summer Internship
January 10, 2018 – Hagatna, Guam. Bank of Guam is offering graduating high school seniors the opportunity to earn a $2,000 scholarship to attend college, supplemented by a paid Bank of Guam summer internship. This is the 7th consecutive year that the Bank has offered this opportunity to students in the region.
Applications are now available for its 2018 IFIT Scholarship Program via the Bank’s online website (www.bankofguam.com) and requesting a copy from email@example.com.
To be eligible for the program, applicants must:
- Reside in Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or San Francisco, California;
- Be a graduating high school senior, Class of 2018 (copies of transcripts and SAT and/or ACT scores required);
- Submit an application by March 9, 2018 to Bank of Guam, ATTN: Communications Department;
- Submit three (3) letters of recommendation: two (2) from a teacher or administrator from the student’s high school and one (1) from a reference of choice; and
- Submit answers to three (3) essay questions, and a one minute video clip about the applicant.
The scholarship will be available for use at any 4 year U.S. accredited college or university. Up to ten (10) semifinalists will be selected by April 2018 and will then be required to submit additional documents, including an acceptance letter to a U.S. accredited four year college or university. The final five recipients will be announced by May 2018.
Please contact Chelsey Ting at (671) 472-5179, or firstname.lastname@example.org for any information. [/restrict]